Everyone in the NFL lost their damn minds this week. The game-time action was beyond bizarre and included a lot of weird shit. I mean, look at this nonsense:
- An offensive lineman recovered a fumble and then, as he pretended he was a running back, juked his way into another (helicopter) fumble.
- Blair Walsh damn near kicked his way off of the Seattle roster with three straight missed field goals in a game his team lost by three.
- The Giants and Cowboys allowed insanely long touchdowns when literally the only thing they had to defend against was an insanely long play.
- Julio Jones – one of the best receivers of his era – dropped a wide open touchdown in a one-score loss.
- T.Y. Hilton played dead to score an 80-yard touchdown. Seriously.
- Adrian Peterson, left for dead three weeks ago, somehow carried the ball a career high 37 times.
- After eight weeks of magic with Deshaun Watson, we were reminded that “quarterback whisperer” Bill O’Brien actually started Tom Savage – Tom fucking Savage – ahead of Watson to start the season.
Read the rest of this post at The Read Option.